Animal CPR & First Aid
Let us teach you what you need to know and what to do in Emergency Situations!
WHEN: Fall 2016
Limited Spots Available
WHERE: 4180 Waverley Street, Sagehill Center
COST: $55.00 + Tax
Instructor: Zoe Surgeoner. Click HERE for her Bio!
Call (204) 990-4423
Email email@example.com to register today!
How Often Should I take this Course?
If you are a Pet Professional that works with Animals as part of your dog, we recommend you taking this course yearly. If you are a pet owner, we recommend you take this course every 2nd year. Any repeating of this course if you do not require a new booklet, it will be $45.00 plus tax instead of $55.00.
Topics of Discussion at this Course
- Preventative Medicine
- Going Away from Home?
- Basic Safety
- Priority Assessment
- Assessment of Unconscious Animals
- Artificial Respiration
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- CPR for Cats & Small Dogs
- CPR for Medium and Large dogs
- Airway Obstruction
- Heimlich Maneuver
- Bleeding & Wounds
- Seizures, Convulsions & Fits
- Bloat in Dogs
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD)
- Spinal Injuries
- Bone & Joint Injuries
- Anal Sac Abscesses
- Hot Spots or Acute Dermatitis in Dogs
- Upper Respiratory Infections in Cats
- Fights & Bites
- Heat & Cold Injuries
- Insect and Bee Stings and Spider Bites
- Fish Hooks
- Eye Injuries
- Ear Injuries